We wanted to take the time to invite you to our upcoming Berlin Brothers Christmas Concert on December 23rd at 8pm. We'd love for you (our friends, neighbors, and family) to join us that evening to celebrate the holidays in Hillsborough!
Now you may be wondering... The Berlin Brothers play at the Pub every month! What makes this performance so special? Glad you asked!
1. Last year, the concert was so big we outgrew our space! So this year, the concert is at The Cloth Mill at Eno River, a big bad beautiful event space in the same complex as our brewery! Who wouldn't want to spend Christmas Eve Eve there?!
2. This is the biggest band of the year! So far the count is at 32 members including a full horn section and choir. And honestly, it's still growing.
3. A variety of holiday music will grace your ears that night. Everything from classics like "Angels We Have Heard on High" to even classic-er hits like Run D.M.C.'s "Christmas in Hollis."
4. It's free and family-friendly, so bring the whole gang that's in town. The more the merrier!
5. We're serving up our winter beers and our Russian Imperial Stout, Brat'ya Baline! On the Rocks will be serving mixed drinks and non-alcoholic beverages for youngins!
6. Instead of passing the hat for tips for the band, we'll be passing the hat for Arts For Life. Arts For Life is a local organization that brings art and music programming to patients facing serious illnesses or disabilities in hospitals across North Carolina. So bring a bit of extra cash if you feel so inclined!
7. We want to celebrate with you!
We hope you'll join us on the evening of the 23rd. You are all part of Mystery Brewing Company in some way and we'd love to gather in community and celebrate that! See you on the 23rd and don't forget to invite your friends!
Mystery Brewing Company Team
Copyright © 2016 Mystery Brewing Company, LLC, All rights reserved.